26 Oct 18 – Leveraging BUD to develop your business through digital transformation & A billions revenue HK local company will share how they selected and implemented data loss prevention solution
Date & Time: 26 Oct 2018 (Fri), 2:00-5:30 pm
Venue: 37/F, Tower 1, Metroplaza, 223 Hing Fong Road, Kwai Fong
Organizers: DYXnet Group, Greater China’s ICT service provider collaborates with TG Partner, Lapcom and Coworkshop Solutions
According to the study by IDC Asia/Pacific and Microsoft, digital transformation will add an estimated US$9 billion to Hong Kong’s GDP and increase the growth rate by 0.5% annually. Digital transformation is making underway in more enterprises and it brings positive impact to economy.
To give a better understanding for how BUD can help on digital transformation for enterprises, DYXnet Group, Greater China’s ICT service provider collaborates with TG Partner, Lapcom and Coworkshop to organize a seminar introducing how enterprise can leverage on BUD fund and the IT solutions for digital transformation.
– Strategy of applying for BUD and TVP
– Herbert Wan, Consultant Director of TG Partners
– Exclusive MPLS VPN Network Connecting Solution
– Kenneth Lo, Sales Director of DYXnet Group
3:30pm Coffee break
– Maximize your security protection with minimal budget
– Eric Kwok, General Manager of Lapcom Limited.
– A billions revenue HK local company will share how they selected and implemented data loss prevention solution
– Tony Ho, Head of IT of Yip’s Chemical
– End of event